Yesterday was birthday number 2 for our sweet Hopers! I made a pin for her to wear on her shirt for her special day, and she walked around pointing it out to people saying, "Happy bir-day, happy bir-day!" (It says, "Cute Birthday Girl".) Hopers friends and teachers in her class at church made her a big poster. They all colored on it and made handprints. 
We had a small party at our house with family and a few friends. It was a double birthday party, because our little buddy, Baby David, was turning one-year-old!

We decorated with an Elmo theme because Hopers is nuts about Elmo's World and Sesame Street characters these days. We had Elmo plates and Elmo napkins and Elmo tablecloth and an Elmo cake (I made) and Elmo presents with Elmo wrapping paper and a...Nemo...balloon.... okay, well Publix didn't have any Elmo baloons. Well, they had one, but it was twenty bucks because it sang songs and I wasn't about to spend that much on a stinkin' balloon! But she was just as happy with the Nemo balloon, because she likes that movie.
I can't belive my baby is 2!

We had a small party at our house with family and a few friends. It was a double birthday party, because our little buddy, Baby David, was turning one-year-old!

We decorated with an Elmo theme because Hopers is nuts about Elmo's World and Sesame Street characters these days. We had Elmo plates and Elmo napkins and Elmo tablecloth and an Elmo cake (I made) and Elmo presents with Elmo wrapping paper and a...Nemo...balloon.... okay, well Publix didn't have any Elmo baloons. Well, they had one, but it was twenty bucks because it sang songs and I wasn't about to spend that much on a stinkin' balloon! But she was just as happy with the Nemo balloon, because she likes that movie.
I can't belive my baby is 2!
Did you notice all the gumdrops on that cake? Hopers picked them all off and ate them after we had cut several slices out.
We let her. Hey, it's once a year, right?
3 comments:
fun times! she is growing up so fast! and more beautiful every day!
FUN!! I can't believe she's 2!!! So cute!!
It seems like you just had her! I can't believe she's two already! Tell her happy birthday from the Percy's! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment