Friday, February 05, 2010

Lost and Found

Yesterday morning, my daughter opened the front door and tripped over this:




Noodle was so surprised, she ran back inside and called me.



The dog had appeared on our porch out of nowhere. Hmm. I figured it would wander off after a while.

She's still here.


Noodle gave her some old towels to lay on.



We might have petted her some.




And gave her a little bit of food and water.





We'll probably post a "found dog" sign somewhere around the neighborhood.


A really small one.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

she's so cute! what are you going to "call" her if she hangs around a while? :)

robin said...

That is one adorable dog. She looks really sweet too.

Laura said...

You already have a doggy door...Seems like you're set.

Angie Waller said...

She is so cute and shiny! I want to flap her cheeks and kiss her nose.

Just1More said...

She looks like a keeper to me but then I've been known to have 7 dogs at one time.