| (My sister, Tabitha.) |
Photos. Lots of 'em. Mostly stuff you'll have to spend the next few days deleting and wondering why you gave them the camera.
But...
| (Hopers.) |
I love to do it! I love giving kids a camera and seeing what they see.
| (Tabitha.) |
Their perspective is hilarious.
| (My sister, Tobianna.) |
| (Our friend, Jeremy.) |
Fortunately, this camera is waterproof.
| (Hopers.) |
Unfortunately, kids aren't always.
| (Tobi and Noodle.) |
We spent the day today swimming in the lake at Maclay Gardens State Park. The heat wave has kept temperatures hovering around 100 degrees every day, so water activities are the only outdoor option.
The girls decided to work on their photo portraiture. I found their work to be very, um.........artistic!
| (Tabitha.) |
| (Our friend and Tobianna's babysitter: Eden.) |
| (Noodle.) |
| (Me.) |
They also explored the beauty of the human hand.
| This is probably a finger. Or a cheek. Or an elbow. (Up close.) |
Another favorite subject was the lake floor.
And in a bold move, this kid photographer chose to combine her work on the human hand with the lake floor! Genius!
Pool noodles are also a fascinating subject.
So get out there and promote art! Give a kid a camera!
1 comment:
hmmm...I may wait 2 more years. :)
Post a Comment