Saturday, January 04, 2014

Something New

I love learning. And researching.  And understanding.  I'm a dog with a bone.  If you ask me a question and I haven't the foggiest, I'll gnaw on that thought till I've wrapped my brain around it. I love doing things in a self-sufficient way.  If I see something I like, my first thought is, "Can I make that myself?"  Last year I learned how to make jam and took up canning.  I learned how to raise chickens.  I learned to play fiddle (a little).  I explored new gardening methods and took composting to new levels.  I learned to sew fancy flower girl dresses.  I learned to knit a rug.  I learned to slack-line. I learned how to take apart a piano.  And how to take apart a turkey.  I learned how to install lighting.

It's a problem I have. 

Unless it's math. I have as little to do with math as possible.

It's another problem I have.



So anyway, I've been gnawing on a new bone in the last couple of days.  Here's a peek:



Cheers to all my friends and family who love to learn something new!

No comments: