Hey all my blog readers out there (all 3 of you). Just wanted you to know that I am not snubbing you by forgetting to post all of the great things that are going on in my world. Actually, we've just been doing some major landscaping and renovations on our house, and I will be updating you on that soon. SOON! I promise. Until then, just twiddle your thumbs or something.
9 comments:
Twiddling away :)
twiddle, twiddle, twiddle!
Wow so does this mean I'm included in the 3 elite your blog readers? How privaledged I am! I wouldn't bother you about not posting though, so far I've only posted once all year!
You guys are so funny! And yes, Carla, it seems that the 3 elite readers include you, Elaine, and Andrea. :)
hey i read too!!!
Okay, FOUR elite readers...
whoo hoo!! I made the elite list!!
Um, Hello! I can't even believe that you have forgotten me. Thanks a lot, Tara!! Sniff Sniff.
Okay, FIVE elite readers. Anyone else? Hmm...I've got a bigger audience than I thought. Maybe I should brush up on my grammar and punctuation! :)
Post a Comment