Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A-Z About Me

I've been tagged again. This time by my friend over at Dance Mommy's Odyssey, who has threatened that I MUST do this. So, here you go... In case you were dying to know whether I like apples or oranges better, this is your source for info. And if I tagged you, you must do the same thing on your blog! Love Ya!

Attached or Single? Married 7 and a half years.

Best Friend? Several! Elaine has been my best friend the longest, however.

Cake or Pie? I'll take some of each please.

Day of Choice? I'm guessing we're supposed to pick a day of the week, but my life doesn't really work like that. Therefore, I'm going to say Christmas!

Essential Item? Face Moisturizer (I haven't missed a day of it since the age of 12 because I feel itchy without it!)

Flavor of Ice Cream? Haagen Dazs Toasted Coconut Sesame Brittle. It taste like a Samoa Girl Scout cookie yummmmmm.

Gummy Bears or Worms? I used to always have gummy worms for the movies. Don't do much gummy candy anymore, though.

Hometown? Tally Town. Born-n-raised.

Indulgences? (See ice cream)

January or July? January. I do love my birthday.

Kids? Two darling girls here on earth. Noodle (6) and Hopers (2). One darling daughter in heaven. Annika Love.

Last Movie I saw in a Theater? I just took my mom to the movies last night for her birthday. We saw The Women. It was better than I thought it would be, though it had several scenes that made me cringe.

Middle Name? Jaelle

Number of Siblings? Three, soon to be four. My parents are in the adoption process (again).

Oranges or Apples? Satsumas. Yum.

Phobia or Fear? Feet. Don't touch me with 'em. Ever. Or I'll hurt you.

Quote? "Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your hands, as we commanded" 1 Thes 4:11

Reason to Smile? My girls.

Season? Fall!! I get to open my windows and let beautiful, fresh air inside without worrying about pollen!

Tag five more: The J Train, Jeremys Life, Celeste, The Cepeda Family, MiniKitKlan

Unknown Fact About Me? If I haven't told you something by now, it's probably because I don't want to. :)

Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? A vegetable lover who eats birds and fish.

Worst Habit? Spending too much time on the computer filling out inane surveys.

Xrays or Ultrasounds? Have had dozens of both and am praying to never have to do it again, thankyou very much!

Your favorite Food? Ice Cream. Totally.

Zodiac? Aquarius.

5 comments:

Meg in Tally said...

Silly, but fun.

One question, How do you remember the full name of the ice cream? I can barely remember 'vanilla'!

Laura said...

I know I've told you this before, but I totally love your middle name! Thanks for participating.

Kahlua Keeping Koala said...

So like, if I step on your toes will you hurt me?

Julie Alley said...

So sorry friend! Due to a promise I made to myself back in the 90's, I can't fill this out myself. While I enjoyed yours, I just can't do it! :-)

Clea's Perspective said...

Hey lady.. isaac set me up so i can blog and keep in touch with the outside world. I have been catching up reading all the posts. Enjoyed reading about the vacation - how much fun? maybe the next one can be to africa although i dont know how relaxing it would be. Say hi to seth and the girls for us. Much love