Though I've been neglecting my blog this summer, I have been doing the opposite with my family. We've had a whirlwind of a time that included having visits from friends, going to multiple VBS's, learning to slack line, playing in the rain (a lot), being in a wedding, tending the garden, playing with chickens, swimming in Monticello and next door, going bowling, riding the go-kart, picking blackberries, making jam, building a chicken coop in South Florida, going to Music Camp, having tea parties, doing a bake sale/auction to raise money for Timothy's adoption, and slip-n-sliding in the backyard with soap and trash bags.
Whew!
And now, it is time for school.
Amen.
I always take a photo of my kiddos on the first day of school.
 |
| Noodle. Starting middle school! |
 |
| Hopers. 2nd Grade sweetie. |
 |
| Love these two cuties with all my heart! |
No comments:
Post a Comment