We've dried out a little. My favorite jeans will never be the same. In a few weeks, my children will have some soft, tickly grass to run through barefoot while squealing in delight and singing praises to parents who have blessed them with such riches.
But not yet.
Right now, the nazi mama can barely allow her children outside for fear of them WALKING ON THE SOD. Last week, I was thinking of selling them to pay for the grass. This week, I'm wishing I'd sold them to pay for the grass and to make it easy to keep people off of it.
Juuuuust kidding... Kinda.
Some of you may be wondering why the sod doesn't seem to cover the whole photo. Well, that's because I value food, clothing, and shelter over covering my whole backyard with greenery. Sometimes. I actually told Seth I would eat only cabbage for a month if he would let me have some sod back there. Heh, heh, hee... Well, um... I haven't been only eating cabbage. What... We got a good deal, okay?
7 comments:
That's impressive. What kind of grass is it?
Centipede. It's what we already had back there on the other half of the yard, so we went with it.
Tara it looks beautiful! Great work.
Very nice! It looks great!
Wow, it looks great! It's amazing what a little sod can do, huh?
Looks good! Very fun! It will be great to run in... when they're allowed to haha! :) Looks awesome! :)
OK....My yard is next....
Post a Comment