Monday, September 06, 2010

Introducing.... Teegan!

May I have your attention please. The following pictures might cause you to smile.





Teegan was taking it all in quietly in the lobby. The orphanage brought two children to the hotel. The other little girl was crying when she was placed in her family's arms, so Teegan was looking a little concerned. He didn't cry, though. He just walked in holding the representative's hand. My mother and father and I all sat on the floor talking to him and holding him.


We brought him back to the room where he quickly warmed up to us and began playing and chattering. He laughs a lot. Smiles a lot. Dad had fun with him in the mirror.



He ate a snack. And another snack. And another snack. He was hungry!



He enjoyed the toys we brought and really, really loves to throw things!




We are all in love with this sweet, fun little cutie!


(for a few more pics, go to A Little More Lace, my Mom's blog)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks just like Tyler to me. He's part of the family!
love Maddie

R B Blogg said...

Wow. I've heard how difficult it is to adopt boys from china. Its a miracle that you will be able to have him join your family. I'll be praying.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mom,

I love you Momma.

Hope

Anonymous said...

Teegan is adorable.....girls are missing you but excited about meeting Teegan.

We are having fun. I know you are.

Lori

Paige said...

YAY!!!