I've been a total slacker about keeping you up to date with Tate news. The latest photos are in (not so hot off the presses) of my newest little sibling who is waiting to be brought home from China. These pictures were taken in celebration of Tate's birthday, which was more than a month ago....ahem.
There are services available, such as Red Thread China, that prospective adoptive families can pay to send gifts, letters, birthday cakes, and other items to their waiting Chinese children.
| A representative from Red Thread brought Tate a birthday cake, treats, clothes, and a toy. Then, she took a few photos of the time at the orphanage and sent them back to us! |
| I wonder if Tate has ever seen a cake before? I've never seen one like this one. Chinese cakes can be very different from American cakes. Remember my mom's Tomato, Melon and Parsley Cake? |
I guess the cake was good after all! |



2 comments:
Great pictures. What a cutie!
Awesome! how fun!
Post a Comment